Access to, and use of, this site and associated databases (this site) is provided by Algram Group Ltd (’ Algram’) subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. By viewing or downloading any materials from this site, you agree to these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately upon your first use of this site. Algram reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
2. You are responsible for reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such change to these terms and conditions. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified by the posted changes.
3. You may not copy, store in any medium – including other websites – reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, modify or show in public any part of this site in any way except for your own use, either personal or in connection with your employment, without prior written permission from Algram. You may not adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose.
4. You agree to use this site only for lawful and proper purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by Algram, KeyMed (Medical and Industrial Equipment) or any third party including, without limitation, refraining from conduct or contributing material that is illegal, or that may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene, offensive or defamatory content [and the disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site].
5. Algram and KeyMed do not warrant the truth or accuracy of any material displayed on or accessed through this site. In no event will Algram or KeyMed be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profit arising from the use or loss of use of this site or associated data, whether in contract, negligence or in any other way whatsoever. Algram and KeyMed do not warrant that the operation of this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Nothing contained within these Terma and Conditions or this site shall be construed as bestowing by implication or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Algram, KeyMed, or any third party.
6. If you submit contributions to this site (including without limitation any text, graphics, video or audio), for each submission you grant Algram a royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such content worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you do not wish to grant such rights to Algram, you should not submit your contribution to this site. By submitting your contribution to this site, you also warrant that such contribution is:
Your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Algram for all the purposes specified above; Not defamatory and does not infringe any law; And that it complies with paragraph 4 above.
You will indemnify Algram and KeyMed against all actions, costs, claims, proceedings and liability arising from any breach by you of this warranty or of the requirements of paragraph 4 above.
7. If any of the above Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in connection with the use of this site shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
9. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this site and should therefore cease using it immediately.
Last modified: 08/12/2008